|Note: Please read this page carefully before you submit a finance guest post to us.|
Want to submit to one of the fastest growing online communities?
Thanks for showing interest in guest posting and wanting to write for us. We'd most definitely be interested in having you write a guest post for Beat Student Loans.
We are happy to post original content that is consistent with the purpose of the site.
What is Beat Student Loans?
Beat Student Loans is an education-focused online publishing platform. Part of our mission is to help students to take part in pursuing higher education and provide them with the tools to help them pay for it. We strive to empower students to better manage and organize their student loan debt.
What we publish (categories):
- Student Loans
- Personal finance
- Money saving tips
- Financial independence
- Money hacks
- Career advice
- Investments & stocks
- Creating job free income (side hustles)
- Debt freedom
- Blogging Tips
- Entrepreneurship/starting your own business
- Lifestyle and travel
- Homeownership advice & tips
Guest post examples
Here are examples of finance guest posts we have published in the past:
Guest post guidelines
- Head over to the homepage of Beat Student Loans and check out a few posts to understand the type of content, layout of articles and the writing style we use.
- Must be at least 500 words and well written (the more words, the better)
- Must be properly formatted: Title with Subtitles/Headings
- Author bio must include your first and last name and can include short bio about yourself
- I reserve the right to edit content prior to publication
Contribute your post
If you have read the above guidelines and want to contribute a post, here is how you can do so.
Email: [email protected]
Email Subject: Guest Posting on Beat Student Loans
Email Content: Suggested titles, content outline.