Today I’m going to show you some new strategies so you can learn how to make 700 dollars fast simply by clicking a few buttons on your cell phone.
(In under 5 minutes)
The best part?
A lot of these require no effort at all.
Want free money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $100 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $100 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
I get it. Life happens.
Sometimes you need some extra cash to pay a bill or you’re trying to save up for something you want. You don’t want to fall behind on bills and are wondering how to make money today or what apps pay you real money? Sure, another 700 dollars earned today wouldn’t hurt.
We’ve all been there, but what do you usually do when that happens?
This is an exhaustive list of things that anyone can do, today, in order to make $700 fast through the best side hustles I've found online.
If you’re strapped for time, I’ll go ahead and share the methods that make you money.
How To Make 700 Dollars Fast ?
Ready? I’ll only list legit ways that I’ve personally used to make money online fast. We’ll first start with the quick wins, companies that’ll (legit) pay you money just for signing up:
|Need Easy Extra $700+/Month For Free?
Next, we’ll move on to other ways to earn your $700 quickly
1. Make $700 with Survey Junkie
Taking online surveys to make extra money is a no-brainer!
You definitely won’t get rich with surveys alone, but you won’t waste much time, and you can make some money the easy way. Here is my favorite (and highest paying) survey site:
Survey Junkie: This is a free survey app for your phone that pays you to take online surveys, participate in focus groups, and try new products. And, I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge anything to be a member (they will actually pay you in cash via PayPal). You can get a free registration bonus for free when you join through this link.
|Survey Junkie pays between up to $50 per survey, and many of them take less than 5 minutes to complete. It is one of the highest paying survey sites that actually works. Sign up through here.|
2. Make $700 with Swagbucks
Swagbucks is another great survey site to make some extra money in your free time. As a new member, you can earn up to $35 per survey! They are known for giving out fun, top-paying surveys. And you can also get paid to play games and watch TV.
It’s similar to Survey Junkie, but there are also a few other ways you can earn money as a member (including a $10 bonus just for signing up).
|Other ways you can make money with Swagbucks outside of surveys:|
Swagbucks is conveniently offering a $10 bonus just for signing up through this link, so act fast.
3. Install an App and Collect $50
By using the internet as you do every day, Nielsen invites you to make a difference – and you can make money too.
Nielsen has been around for decades, has over 40K employees, and has one thing on its mind… collecting data. Every app on your phone already does this — wouldn’t it make sense to get paid for it?
Just know that it’s a super unique program that pays for your data.
It’s so simple: just sign up, install the app, and start earning today. You don’t have to take boring surveys, just let them know about your interest usage by having it’s app installed. Easy.
You don’t have to do anything other than initially registering your computer or phone.
|Nielsen: This company will pay you $50 a year to keep their app on your favorite internet browsing device and they also give away $10,000 each month. So you can possibly make more than $100. Sign up through here for a registration bonus.|
4. Stopped Getting Ripped off with the FREE Trim Bot
Trim is a virtual personal assistant that constantly works to save you money. Cancel your old subscriptions, set spending alerts, check how much you spent on Uber last month, and automatically fight fees…to name a few cool ways Trim adds value.
Stop getting ripped off! Trim can negotiate your bill down for you. Works with Comcast, Time Warner, Charter, and any other provider.
Bottom line: It was able to save me some money. If you are at all interested in saving money, you should be using Trim.
5. Find Out if Stores Owe You A Refund
So this happened. I bought something online from Target. The price of the Keurig cups I purchased dropped in price after the fact.
I effortlessly got refunded without doing a thing.
I didn’t have to do anything, other than originally sign up for Paribus.
It's as simple as that.
|This free app will scan your emails for any purchase receipts from dozens of online retailers. You don’t even have to know about the price drop in order to get your refund. It’s 100% free and will save you a lot of money. I pocketed around $50 in the first few weeks of signing up. Remember, it’s 100% free!|
6. Make $700 with Fundrise
Wouldn’t it be great if you could invest in commercial real estate and apartments without dealing with all the hassle of buying, improving, and re-selling real estate?
You don’t have to be a millionaire to invest in these types of properties. Fundrise allows you to now invest in large-scale real estate for as little as $500.
Through their real estate investment products, investors earned an average of 8 – 11 percent on their money last year, and all without painting a wall or dealing with unruly tenants.
There is a reason why they currently have over 200,000+ users, this app really pays you!
If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from Fundrise by clicking here.
7. Collect $10 for Downloading this App Right Now
The app you should know about is Ibotta. This cell phone app is available for iOS or Android phones, helps you make money off your grocery receipts and not many people know this but you can save money other ways too…
Do you use Uber?
Whenever I use Uber, I open the Uber app through iBotta and then I get $1 back each time. It's a good little money maker.
Of course, I also use it to make money simply by scanning my receipts from grocery stores. I usually get $1 to $5 back one every grocery run.
It’s free and all that is required is to scan your receipt you’ll get free money back.
Bonus: Refer 3 users and they’ll credit you with $100.00. After that, get $10 for every person you refer.
|Download the Ibotta app through this link and get $10 added instantly to your account + save $1 on every Uber ride.|
8. Get Paid To Watch Videos
The next thing you can do is sign up for InboxDollars which pays you, in cash, to watch fun videos & take surveys and they'll also give you a $5 free bonus just to give it a try.
By spending just 5-10 minutes per day on this (either on your lunch break or during TV commercial breaks) you can earn and save an extra $50/month. More people should be doing this to make 700 dollars fast.
9. Collect $2 from Vindale Research
Vindale Research asks for information about you so that they can match you with fitting surveys.
At up to $75 a pop for some surveys, and a free $2 just for signing up, it pays to check in daily to see which ones are available to you. Cashouts are through PayPal.
|What I like about this company? You'll get $$$ just for signing up and they pay you straight cash. You don’t have to convert your points into cash, you can see your earnings on the dashboard.|
10. Get $5 from Acorns
Yup, it’s true! There are several companies out there that will give you free money to invest in stocks. They include:
Acorns: It's an app that lets you start investing without risking big bucks. This is a free investing app for your phone (if you sign up with your .edu email account). I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge any fees to buy or sell a stock. You can get a free $5 for free when you join through this link.
|CNBC calls Acorns “the new millennial investing strategy.” Once you connect the app to a debit or credit card, it rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and funnels your digital change into an investment account. With the app, you’ll start small and stack up change over time with the Acorns “round-up” feature. That means if you spend $15.25 on your connected debit or credit card, for example, 75 cents gets dropped into your Acorns account and gets invested.|
11. Make $700 Weekly with your Spare Car
Earn $10,000 this year with this one side hustle: Turn your car into a second paycheck with no driving necessary.
You’re paid monthly.
Earn $10,000 per year actively sharing your parked car.
Start making passive income with GetAround.
12. Collect $10 from Rakuten
You'd be silly not to get cash-back for items you would have bought anyway. You can do this by shopping online with Rakuten.
Rakuten is my favorite way to make money when I shop online and right now they are offering a $10 sign up bonus through this link.
Every time I shop online, I start at Rakuten and then I get cash back deposited into my PayPal account.
Hello, free money!
Make 300 Dollars Through Paid Survey Panels ?
I sat down and studied all of the highest paying survey sites to find out for myself which ones are legit, and which ones are not. Here's the list:
13. Make 700 Dollars with Survey Voices
- Number one on the list is also the easiest survey site to sign up for.
- Once you're in you can take surveys and get paid at Survey Voices. This is how I am able to make $100-300/week by completing surveys on Survey Voices! Sign up using this link for the highest paying surveys. 😉
- All you need to do is instantly qualify, then view exclusive offers in exchange for your opinions and get access to paid surveys, clinical trial opportunities, and part-time work offers.
- Who doesn't want to make $300 a week? Survey Voices is looking for people to tell major brands what you think about their products and services. And they pay WELL.
- Get a Free Survey Voices Account
14. Earn Over $700 Fast with Swagbucks
- Who doesn’t love Swagbucks?
- This app lets you earn money in so many ways like taking surveys, shopping online or playing games, but many of my readers love racking up SB (Swagbucks) watching videos in their spare time.
- You can cash out your SB as gift cards to hundreds of merchants or get your cash by PayPal.
- Many claim this to be one of the easiest money making app sites.
- Get A Free Swagbucks Account
15. Make $700 with Survey Junkie
- Survey Junkie’s interface is super smooth and intuitive (unlike the majority of survey company websites that look like they were built in 1997), and members are paid in cash via Paypal.
- Oh, and Survey Junkie also has an 8.9/10 rating on TrustPilot — the highest of any online survey company.
- This is one is the more reputable survey companies out there and I use it often.
- Get A Free Survey Junkie Account
16. Get Rewarded $700 at InboxDollars
- Earn cash, not points. InboxDollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and search the web!
- Overall, Inbox Dollars is super easy to navigate.
- I’ve tried other paid survey sites and just end up overwhelmed.
- It also does a nice job of breaking down the offers into categories.
- And you’ll always see the amount of money you’ve earned at the top your window, which is exhilarating!
- Right now they are offering a $5 cash bonus just for joining.
- Get A Free InboxDollars Account
17. Make $700 Fast at Vindale Research
- Get paid to take online paid surveys with Vindale Research.
- Here, you’ll take surveys for money about products created by some of the world’s most famous companies – including Disney, Volkswagon, Amazon, Nike, Samsung, and more.
- For each survey you complete, you’ll earn money.
- They pay you straight cash. You don’t have to convert your points into cash, you can see your earnings on the dashboard.
- Payout is through Paypal or check. To get started, simply create your free account. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you’ll receive a nifty $2 signup bonus when you do.
- Get A Free Vindale Research Account
18. Get $700 Now at MyPoints
- MyPoints rewards its members for online activities such as reading emails, playing games, online surveys, printing out coupons among other things.
- They pay their members using their own currency known as “Points”.
- These points can be redeemed for online gift cards, cash via Paypal, and travel miles, etc. The minimum payout amount for most rewards is $10; however, PayPal payments start at $25.
- Redemption times for your awards vary. When you redeem your points for cash via Paypal, the request is usually processed within 4-5 days. For other prizes, the wait time varies.
- Get A Free MyPoints Account
Stay Consistent on Your Journey To Earning $700 Fast
Now that you know my top 20 ways to make $700 fast, it’s time to get cracking!
If you want to make seven hundred dollars, you need to be consistent. Most people give up at the first hurdle.
…So please don’t do that!
Instead, stick with your side hustle, be persistent and never give up! It might take a day for one person or a while to earn that 700 bucks for someone else, but it’s 100% worth it. Want to see more ways to earn? To see a full list of our gig economy jobs that we recommend.
Need some more tips on getting started? Drop a comment below and let us know.