|NEED EASY EXTRA MONEY - FOR FREE?
Today I’m going to show you some new strategies to make $400 fast simply by clicking a few buttons on your cell phone.
(In under 5 minutes)
The best part?
A lot of these require no effort at all.
I get it. Life happens.
Sometimes you need some extra cash to pay a bill or you’re trying to save up for something you want. You don’t want to fall behind on bills and are wondering how to make money today or what apps pay you real money? Sure, another 400 dollars earned today wouldn’t hurt.
We’ve all been there, but what do you usually do when that happens?
This is an exhaustive list of things that anyone can do, today, in order to make $400 fast through the best side hustles I've found online.
If you’re strapped for time, I’ll go ahead and share the methods that make you money.
How To Make $400 Fast 💰
If you're in a hurry, you can secure some quick wins with the following survey sites:
|Use Survey Sites to Earn $400/Mo
1. Make $400 Daily With This Survey Site
Taking online surveys to make extra money is a no-brainer!
You definitely won’t get rich with surveys alone, but you won’t waste much time, and you can make some money the easy way. Here is my favorite (and highest paying) survey site:
Survey Junkie: This is a free survey app for your phone that pays you to take online surveys, participate in focus groups, and try new products. And, I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge anything to be a member (they will actually pay you in cash via PayPal). You can get a free registration bonus for free when you join through this link.
|Survey Junkie pays between up to $50 per survey, and many of them take less than 5 minutes to complete. It is one of the highest paying survey sites that actually works. Sign up through here.|
2. Get $5 from Swagbucks (Right Now)
Swagbucks is another great survey site to make some extra money in your free time. As a new member, you can earn up to $35 per survey! They are known for giving out fun, top-paying surveys. And you can also get paid to play games and watch TV!
It’s similar to Survey Junkie, but there are also a few other ways you can earn money as a member (including a $5 bonus just for signing up).
|Other ways you can make money with Swagbucks outside of surveys:|
Swagbucks is conveniently offering a $5 bonus just for signing up through this link, so act fast.
3. Just download this app on your phone and make $50
By using the internet as you do every day, Nielsen invites you to make a difference – and you can make money too.
I downloaded this app and make around $50-100 passively… it's a legit app. You don’t really have to do anything other than initially registering your computer or phone.
|Nielsen: This company will pay you $50 a year keep their app on your favorite internet browsing device and they also give away $10,000 each month. So you can possibly make more than $100. Sign up through here for a registration bonus.|
4. Stopped Getting Ripped off with the FREE Trim Bot
The free bot, Trim, lets you save money with automation and within a few days…
…I saved an extra $103.53.
I linked my financial accounts and Trim went to work.
It found ways to lower my bills and cancel subscriptions. I was surprised to see how much utility bills were lowered. It also analyzed my spending habits, and much much more. This free app packs a BIG punch.
Bottom line: It was able to save me some money. More people should be using this bot.
Could you use an extra $100 (or more) in your life right now?
I thought so. Activate Trim here.
5. Find Out if Stores Owe You A Refund
So this happened. I bought something online from Target. The price of the Keurig cups I purchased dropped in price after the fact.
I effortlessly got refunded without doing a thing.
I didn’t have to do anything, other than originally sign up for Paribus.
It's as simple as that.
|This free app will scan your emails for any purchase receipts from dozens of online retailers. You don’t even have to know about the price drop in order to get your refund. It’s 100% free and will save you a lot of money. I pocketed around $50 in the first few weeks of signing up. Remember, it’s 100% free!|
6. Invest in apartments and commercial real estate for as little as $500
Wouldn’t it be great if you could invest in commercial real estate and apartments without dealing with all the hassle of buying, improving, and re-selling real estate?
You don’t have to be a millionaire to invest in these types of properties. Fundrise allows you to now invest in large-scale real estate for as little as $500.
Through their real estate investment products, investors earned an average of 8 – 11 percent on their money last year, and all without painting a wall or dealing with unruly tenants.
There is a reason why they currently have over 200,000+ users, this app really pays you!
If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from Fundrise by clicking here.
7. Collect $10 for Downloading this App Right Now
The app you should know about is Ibotta. This cell phone app is available for iOS or Android phones, helps you make money off your grocery receipts and not many people know this but you can save money other ways too…
Do you use Uber?
Whenever I use Uber, I open the Uber app through iBotta and then I get $1 back each time. It's a good little money maker.
Of course, I also use it to make money simply by scanning my receipts from grocery stores. I usually get $1 to $5 back one every grocery run.
It’s free and all that is required is to scan your receipt you’ll get free money back.
|Download the Ibotta app through this link and get $10 added instantly to your account + save $1 on every Uber ride.|
8. Get Paid To Watch Videos
The next thing you can do is sign up for InboxDollars which pays you, in cash, to watch fun videos & take surveys and they'll also give you a $5 free bonus just to give it a try. By spending just 5-10 minutes per day on this (either on your lunch break or during TV commercial breaks) you can earn and save an extra $50/month. More people should be doing this!
9. Collect $2 from Vindale Research
Vindale Research asks for information about you so that they can match you with fitting surveys.
At up to $75 a pop for some surveys, and a free $2 just for signing up, it pays to check in daily to see which ones are available to you. Cashouts are through PayPal.
|What I like about this company? You'll get $$$ just for signing up and they pay you straight cash. You don’t have to convert your points into cash, you can see your earnings on the dashboard.|
10. Tune up your 401k for free
You can also make money by optimizing your 401k, for free.
If you have an employer-sponsored 401k then you might be interested in learning how Blooom can help make your 401k better.
Blooom will analyze your 401k for free and provide you with personalized suggestions on how to better invest your 401k in minutes.
|Bonus: They are conveniently offering BSL readers a free analysis, so act fast (Promo code:BM86QVZS).|
A little professional tune up right now can make you a whole lotta money in the long run. Remember, it’s totally free.
More people should be doing this!
11. Join 2 sites that give you free money to invest in stocks (up to $50)
Yup, it’s true! There are several companies out there that will give you free money to invest in stocks. They include:
Acorns: It's an app that lets you start investing without risking big bucks.This is a free investing app for your phone (if you sign up with your .edu email account). I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge any fees to buy or sell stock. You can get a free $5 for free when you join through this link.
|CNBC calls Acorns “the new millennial investing strategy.” Once you connect the app to a debit or credit card, it rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and funnels your digital change into an investment account. With the app, you’ll start small and stack up change over time with the Acorns “round-up” feature. That means if you spend $15.25 on your connected debit or credit card, for example, 75 cents gets dropped into your Acorns account and gets invested.|
Wealthsimple: This is an online investing app backed by some of the biggest names in finance and tech, that prides itself on making investing easy. All it takes is a 5-minute sign up to make your $50 bonus (must deposit at least $100).
12. Make $300 Weekly with your Spare Car
Do you have a spare car?
Earn $10,000 this year with this one side hustle: Turn your car into a second paycheck with no driving necessary.
You’re paid monthly.
Earn $10,000 per year actively sharing your parked car.
Start making passive income with GetAround.
You'd be silly not to get cash-back for items you would have bought anyway. You can do this by shopping online with Ebates.
Ebates is my favorite way to make money when I shop online and right now they are offering $10 sign up bonus through this link.
Every time I shop online, I start at Ebates and then I get cash back deposited into my PayPal account.
Hello, free money!
14. Get money passively for having an Amazon account
This is such an easy way to gain passive income. This company ShopTracker will pay you to track your Amazon purchase history.
This is an easy side hustle that gives passive income that literally requires no work on your end. They keep your information private, they just want your order information and other details from Amazon. Signing up takes less than 5 minutes and you’ll get $3 for signing up and another $3 monthly (through my promo link), and it adds up!
|Bonus: ShopTracker will also pay you $3.00 every month if you sign up through my promo link. I bet you're lovin' this article so far!|
Make 300 Dollars Through Paid Survey Panels 💻
I sat down and studied ALL of the top survey sites to find out for myself which ones are legit (and high paying), and which ones are not. Here's the list:
15. Survey Voices
- Number one on the list is also the easiest survey site to sign up for.
- Once you're in you can take surveys and get paid at Survey Voices. This is how I am able to make $100-300/week by completing surveys on Survey Voices! Sign up using this link for the highest paying surveys. 😉
- All you need to do is instantly qualify, then view exclusive offers in exchange for your opinions and get access to paid surveys, clinical trial opportunities, and part-time work offers.
- Who doesn't want to make $300 a week? Survey Voices is looking for people to tell major brands what you think about their products and services. And they pay WELL.
- Get a Free Survey Voices Account
- Who doesn’t love Swagbucks?
- This app lets you earn money in so many ways like taking surveys, shopping online or playing games, but many of my readers love racking up SB (Swagbucks) watching videos in their spare time.
- You can cash out your SB as gift cards to hundreds of merchants or get your cash by PayPal.
- Need more info? Check out this Swagbucks review.
- Many claim this to be one of the easiest money making app sites.
- Get A Free Swagbucks Account
17. Survey Junkie
- Survey Junkie’s interface is super smooth and intuitive (unlike the majority of survey company websites that look like they were built in 1997), and members are paid in cash via Paypal.
- Oh, and Survey Junkie also has an 8.9/10 rating on TrustPilot — the highest of any online survey company.
- This is one is the more reputable survey companies out there and I use it often.
- Get A Free Survey Junkie Account
- Earn cash, not points. InboxDollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and search the web!
- Overall, Inbox Dollars is super easy to navigate.
- I’ve tried other paid survey sites and just end up overwhelmed.
- It also does a nice job of breaking down the offers into categories.
- And you’ll always see the amount of money you’ve earned at the top your window, which is exhilarating!
- Right now they are offering a $5 cash bonus just for joining.
- Get A Free InboxDollars Account
19. Ipsos i-Say Survey Panel
- Ipsos is an established, trusted survey company offering a competitive payout.
- Ipsos i-Say is a survey site run by a division of Ipsos, one of the largest market research firms in the world online.
- The website is pretty straightforward; you take surveys and get paid in points, which you can redeem for various gift cards and prizes.
- Get started earning money with Ipsos.
- Get A Free Ipsos i-Say Account
20. Vindale Research
- Get paid to take online paid surveys with Vindale Research.
- Here, you’ll take surveys for money about products created by some of the world’s most famous companies – including Disney, Volkswagon, Amazon, Nike, Samsung, and more.
- For each survey you complete, you’ll earn money.
- They pay you straight cash. You don’t have to convert your points into cash, you can see your earnings on the dashboard.
- Payout is through Paypal or check. To get started, simply create your free account. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you’ll receive a nifty $2 signup bonus when you do.
- Get A Free Vindale Research Account
- MyPoints rewards its members for online activities such as reading emails, playing games, online surveys, printing out coupons among other things.
- They pay their members using their own currency known as “Points”.
- These points can be redeemed for online gift cards, cash via Paypal, and travel miles, etc. The minimum payout amount for most rewards is $10; however, PayPal payments start at $25.
- Redemption times for your awards vary. When you redeem your points for cash via Paypal, the request is usually processed within 4-5 days. For other prizes, the wait time varies.
- Get A Free MyPoints Account
22. Earning Station
- As the name suggests, at EarningStation, you’ll earn money and rewards for the things you do online daily.
- It’s a pretty legit website and many say one of the best online survey sites today. With EarningStation, you’ll actually find multiple ways to earn. Get paid to take surveys, shop online, redeem coupons, and watch videos.
- After completing these tasks, you’ll be awarded points that you can redeem through Paypal. If you want, you can also turn your points in for gift cards to places like AMC Movie Theaters, Best Buy, Amazon.com, Starbucks, Walmart, and more.
- EarningStation claims that they pay the “highest amount online” to their members, with unique ways you can earn that are hard to find elsewhere. It’s free to sign up and it only takes a minute.
- As a matter of fact, why don’t you do it right now?
- Get A EarningStation Account
- CashCrate is super simple to get started, once you visit the website, simply enter your personal information including your name, email (always use a spare email address), password and address.
- After that, you take a brief profile survey for your first 25 cents and then you’re on your way. Payout Minimum: You need a $20 minimum to cash out which is paid via paper check on the 15th of the month and the checks should arrive by the 24th of the month.
- Trusted survey website, as many people use this website and I can verify that payment is actually sent.
- Get A Free CashCrate Account
24. E-Poll Market Research
- Online surveys that correspond to entertainment-related marketing research, such as surveys about TV watching habits.
- Geared towards younger individuals. As a member of E-Poll you may be asked to watch new TV commercials or in some cases even watch and review DVDs that are sent directly to your home!
- Get A Free E-Poll Account
Stay Consistent on Your Journey To Earning $400 Fast
Now that you know my top 24 ways to make $400 fast, it’s time to get cracking!
If you want make three hundred dollars, you need to be consistent. Most people give up at the first hurdle.
…So please don’t do that!
Instead, stick with your side hustle, be persistent and never give up! It might take a day for one person or a while to earn that 400 bucks for someone else, but it’s 100% worth it.
Need some more tips on getting started? Drop a comment below and let us know.
Latest posts by Beat Student Loans (see all)
- How to Make an Extra $400 in the Next 3 Days - April 15, 2019
- Open Class Action Lawsuits Settlements for 2019 - April 13, 2019
- Got 30 Minutes? Here’s How to Earn up to $399 Without Leaving Home - March 17, 2019