Join MindsPay and you can earn up to $50 cash for sharing your opinion about new products and services you buy. MindsPay also offers an outstanding referral program and other ways to earn. Learn in our MindsPay review if it’s legit or not.
- Instant $3 bonus on sign up
- Make up to $50 reviewing products & services
- Occasional high-paying focus group invites
- Read emails for up to $0.25 each
- Low disqualification rate
- Free coupons and samples just for being a member
- Refer new members and you get 10% of the earnings they generate
How It Works
By registering with MindsPay you will gain access to their frequently updated database. They will contact you from time to time, via email, to participate in online offers.
How You Can Earn
By being a MindsPay member, they will send you emails based on the preferences you set.
Once you open the emails from us, you will notice there is a button at the bottom in which you must click in order to confirm your MoneyMail, and for it to be recorded in your account balance.
- Earn extra cash by evaluating products and services. Get up to $50 for each completed survey, product and service reviews.
- Plus earn up to $.50 for every email you read.
- Free to Join!
- Minor reports of payment status being kept in pending for days, however, most all other reviews are positive with on-time payment.
Is MindsPay Legit?
Want free money?
- Aspiration: Want to get spotted a $150 for free? Simply sign up for Aspiration, and the free banking app will give you cash for free, you just relax while it gives you $150 just for opening a new debit card. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Pro tip: Surveys are quick, easy, and can pay you cash from the comfort of your home. No wonder they are so popular. Survey Junkie, Branded Surveys, Swagbucks, and InboxDollars are just a few of the best survey sites to make money.
Yes, it is based on our research of over 33 reviews of the MindsPay research program, most users had a positive experience with an average rating of 4/5 stars.
In addition to taking paid online offers, you can clip your favorite coupons to use next time you go to the grocery store.
Ready to Join?
MindsPay compensates its members to test out products, services and give feedback on those tested. It’s free to sign up and only requires a small amount of information.